Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fifty!

7:35 a.m. August 2, 2012
Okay I know I still haven’t gotten to the weekend summary but I swear it’s coming.  Yesterday I missed my two o’clock nap time again but fell asleep fairly quickly at three thirty.  I was very tired last night but tonight I woke up at five without much problem.  I then lied around until six because I couldn’t get my lazy butt out of bed.  Tomorrow when I get up to turn my alarm off I’ll try walking around the house just to get me fully awake.  Or I might try a cold shower.  I’ll let you know either way.  I’ll try to get the weekend post up this afternoon.

Also, it’s my fiftieth post.  I thought that this was exciting so I’d once again like to thank you guys for staying loyal and following my blog.  Without so many of you looking at my results I wouldn’t be doing this. So thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment